Friday, April 12, 2013

A Few Lines From. . . Roseanne Dowell

Here's a few lines from Roseanne Dowell's Deadbeat Dads

Does everyone start married life with rose colored glasses? I'm sure no one thinks their marriage will end in divorce. I certainly didn't. Mine was the perfect love, the perfect marriage. I was going to have the perfect life, and it was an absolutely perfect day for a wedding. The sun streamed through the window as I walked down the aisle on my father’s arm. Johnny looked so handsome standing at the altar waiting for me.  


Deadbeat Dads by Roseanne Dowell
 
 
Available from: 
 
Find Roseanne's other titles at:
 
 
Come back next week to read a few lines from Vijaya Schartz.
 
 
Post a Comment

Chili Run by Stuart R. West

Run, don't walk (or at least click here), for thrills and laughs. More about author Stuart R. West than you ever wanted to know...