Monday, May 12, 2014

Enter Shirley Martin's May contest!



Please enter my contest for a chance to win a lovely adjustable aquamarine ring. 

Second prize is a one-year subscription to Romantic Times. 

Contest ends May 31st. 

Send answers to Mshirley1496@aol.com
 



Go to my page at http://bookswelove.net/martin.php and name the hero of each of these romance novels.
 
1. Wolf Magic

2. Allegra's Dream

3. Enchanted Cottage

4. Night Shadows

5. Night Secrets

6. Destined to Love

7. The Princess and the Curse

8. Midnight for Morgana

9. Dream Weaver

10. One More Tomorrow

11. The Sacrifice

12. Forbidden Love


Good luck!


Shirley Martin

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea, Shirley I shared your post on all the offered outlets.

    ReplyDelete

I have opened up comments once again. The comments are moderated so if you're a spammer you are wasting your time and mine. I will not approve you.

Popular Posts

Books We Love Insider Blog

Blog Archive