Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
As most experienced authors will tell you, their characters become old friends and much of the book is nothing more than recording their c...
-
To order your copy of this award-winning series, click on this link: https://www.bookswelove.com/shop/series/the-twisted-climb I'm pre...
-
https://books2read.com/b/Jillian-of-Banff Barnes and Noble Amazon September means seven. I know. I hear you. It’s the ninth month. B...
-
Please click this link for author and book information One thing I like about writing short stories is the chance to explore genres and ch...
-
We all know about black cats and their associations with “witches” and bad luck if one happens to cross your path. But what about bla...
-
A common belief in most of Asia is that of reincarnation. After we die, the eternal soul reincarnates into another body. Some believe in m...
-
FRONTIER LIFE – AUSTRALIA AND AMERICA Life on the American and Australian frontiers has a strikingly similar history. For example, ...
-
Romantic Times organizers found themselves – probably for the first time ever – inundated with participants from the NY Times bes...
-
Azura Chronicles series, Byzantium series, Blue Phantom series, different takes on the Azura Universe amazon - B&N - Smashwords back l...
Love the new blog. It looks terrific
ReplyDeleteLove it. I'm happy to be part of the blog. Send me an invite and I'll do my best to participate.
ReplyDeleteLove the decor, especially the fishies. Very creative.
ReplyDeleteJoan
Wow, Jamie you've outdone yourself again. What a cozy spot this is. Jude
ReplyDeleteThank you ladies!!! :)
ReplyDeleteMade it, finally. It's sooo hard to be electronically challenged. LOL
ReplyDeleteAnyhow, I'm glad to be here with all of you. Jamie, this is such a pretty place. Thank you. Renee