Wednesday, July 17, 2013
kboards: "Night Corridor," by Joan Hall Hovey
kboards: "Night Corridor," by Joan Hall Hovey: Described by her readers as "Mary Stewart, part Mary Higgins Clark and in no small part, Stephen King," Joan Hall Hovey applies he...
I am an award-winning suspense novelist. My novels include The Abduction of Mary Rose, Night Corridor, Nowhere To Hide, Listen to the Shadows, Chill Waters. Presently at work on a new suspense novel.
I also tutor writing students at
Winghill school, enjoy playing piano though I'm not very good but enthusiastic. And I do voice over work, some of which you can hear on my website:
www.joanhallhovey.com hear an excerpt of CHILL WATERS complete with music and sound effects.
I live in a modest home on the banks of the beautiful Kennebecasis River with my terrific husband Mel, and adorable beagle/lab, Scamp.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
As most experienced authors will tell you, their characters become old friends and much of the book is nothing more than recording their c...
-
To order your copy of this award-winning series, click on this link: https://www.bookswelove.com/shop/series/the-twisted-climb I'm pre...
-
https://books2read.com/b/Jillian-of-Banff Barnes and Noble Amazon September means seven. I know. I hear you. It’s the ninth month. B...
-
Please click this link for author and book information One thing I like about writing short stories is the chance to explore genres and ch...
-
We all know about black cats and their associations with “witches” and bad luck if one happens to cross your path. But what about bla...
-
Azura Chronicles series, Byzantium series, Blue Phantom series, different takes on the Azura Universe amazon - B&N - Smashwords back l...
-
A common belief in most of Asia is that of reincarnation. After we die, the eternal soul reincarnates into another body. Some believe in m...
-
“It is necessary to create constraints, in order to invent freely… In fiction, the surrounding world provides the constraint. This has...
-
By Jamie Hill "And they all lived happily ever after." I totally concur. I'm a nut for Disney movies, Hallmark movies, L...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are now live if we don't have a lot of spam they'll stay live, if we do they'll close again so spammers don't waste our time or yours