I've joined the ranks of Facebook (finally) and would love it if you 'liked' my author page. Click the icon to check it out!
Jenna Byrnes writes Page Scorching Erotic Romance with happy endings, in the genres of straight, gay and lesbian.
“Can’t wait for the next m/m story from this talented writer.” ~ British Bulldog, Rainbow Reviews
http://www.jennabyrnes.com/
Wednesday, February 12, 2014
Join Jenna Byrnes on Facebook
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
As most experienced authors will tell you, their characters become old friends and much of the book is nothing more than recording their c...
-
To order your copy of this award-winning series, click on this link: https://www.bookswelove.com/shop/series/the-twisted-climb I'm pre...
-
https://books2read.com/b/Jillian-of-Banff Barnes and Noble Amazon September means seven. I know. I hear you. It’s the ninth month. B...
-
Please click this link for author and book information One thing I like about writing short stories is the chance to explore genres and ch...
-
We all know about black cats and their associations with “witches” and bad luck if one happens to cross your path. But what about bla...
-
By Jamie Hill "And they all lived happily ever after." I totally concur. I'm a nut for Disney movies, Hallmark movies, L...
-
Azura Chronicles series, Byzantium series, Blue Phantom series, different takes on the Azura Universe amazon - B&N - Smashwords back l...
-
When did you decide to become a writer? It's a question I am asked at every book signing and speaking engagement. Becoming a writer was ...
-
“It is necessary to create constraints, in order to invent freely… In fiction, the surrounding world provides the constraint. This has...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are now live if we don't have a lot of spam they'll stay live, if we do they'll close again so spammers don't waste our time or yours