Thursday, January 15, 2015

Favorite Covers Challenge

To start off the new year, I decided to do something a little different with my post - I issued a challenge to the BWL authors.  The rules are really very simple - and I am looking forward to seeing the results.

1. Authors are to post a BWL cover that is one of their favorites that is NOT THEIR OWN.  Obviously, they have their favorites among their own covers - but I am curious what they like about some of the other covers.

2. All of the posts today should be labeled as follows - Favorite Cover: book title by author

3. I instructed them to tell us what they like about the cover.  Be creative and descriptive.  "I like it because it is pretty" isn't enough. :)

4. And finally because I don't want repeats - if someone posts their favorite cover before they get a chance to - they are supposed to just respond in the comments section what they like about it.

Now, because turn about it fair play - at the end of the day, I will post five of my favorites and why.

Let the games begin ...