Each of the Canadian Historical Brides novels features a historical event in one of the ten provinces and three territories of Canada. The books, based on actual historical times, combine fact and fiction to show how the brides and grooms, all from diverse backgrounds, join in marriage to create new lives and build a great country.
Thursday, September 1, 2016
Canadian Historical Brides - the Series that celebrates 150 years of Canadian History - Book 1 now in Pre-release
Each of the Canadian Historical Brides novels features a historical event in one of the ten provinces and three territories of Canada. The books, based on actual historical times, combine fact and fiction to show how the brides and grooms, all from diverse backgrounds, join in marriage to create new lives and build a great country.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
As most experienced authors will tell you, their characters become old friends and much of the book is nothing more than recording their c...
-
To order your copy of this award-winning series, click on this link: https://www.bookswelove.com/shop/series/the-twisted-climb I'm pre...
-
https://books2read.com/b/Jillian-of-Banff Barnes and Noble Amazon September means seven. I know. I hear you. It’s the ninth month. B...
-
Please click this link for author and book information One thing I like about writing short stories is the chance to explore genres and ch...
-
We all know about black cats and their associations with “witches” and bad luck if one happens to cross your path. But what about bla...
-
Azura Chronicles series, Byzantium series, Blue Phantom series, different takes on the Azura Universe amazon - B&N - Smashwords back l...
-
“It is necessary to create constraints, in order to invent freely… In fiction, the surrounding world provides the constraint. This has...
-
A common belief in most of Asia is that of reincarnation. After we die, the eternal soul reincarnates into another body. Some believe in m...
-
By Jamie Hill "And they all lived happily ever after." I totally concur. I'm a nut for Disney movies, Hallmark movies, L...


No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are now live if we don't have a lot of spam they'll stay live, if we do they'll close again so spammers don't waste our time or yours