If you like it, please let us know. Jude and Jamie
Friday, October 7, 2016
Jamie and I are very excited to share our new book trailer for the Kelly McWinter PI series of books. The latest, New Directions, features the first of the McWinter Confidential series of books written by Jamie Hill and Jude Pittman. I hope you enjoy this excellent book trailer done by Gary Val Tenuta.
If you like it, please let us know. Jude and Jamie
If you like it, please let us know. Jude and Jamie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
As most experienced authors will tell you, their characters become old friends and much of the book is nothing more than recording their c...
-
To order your copy of this award-winning series, click on this link: https://www.bookswelove.com/shop/series/the-twisted-climb I'm pre...
-
https://books2read.com/b/Jillian-of-Banff Barnes and Noble Amazon September means seven. I know. I hear you. It’s the ninth month. B...
-
Please click this link for author and book information One thing I like about writing short stories is the chance to explore genres and ch...
-
We all know about black cats and their associations with “witches” and bad luck if one happens to cross your path. But what about bla...
-
FRONTIER LIFE – AUSTRALIA AND AMERICA Life on the American and Australian frontiers has a strikingly similar history. For example, ...
-
A common belief in most of Asia is that of reincarnation. After we die, the eternal soul reincarnates into another body. Some believe in m...
-
Romantic Times organizers found themselves – probably for the first time ever – inundated with participants from the NY Times bes...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are now live if we don't have a lot of spam they'll stay live, if we do they'll close again so spammers don't waste our time or yours