Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Randall Sawka, Still On The Road.......

Randall's newest release, a traditional Western for true Western fans. Click the Amazon link to purchase your copy. 
CLICK TO PURCHASE FROM AMAZON




The fall weather in England is late arriving. I don't have a problem with that. it gave me more time to write outdoors. However, the trees are changing colour, the air is cooler, and my iPad is cool (and cool).
 









The "Goodrich Coffee & Tea" I found online was just outside Buffalo, NY. We decided it was a bit far to walk. So, we strolled back home. Oops.



We have reach the halfway point in our three months stay near the town of Ross-On-Wye. It has been amazing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have opened up comments once again. The comments are moderated so if you're a spammer you are wasting your time and mine. I will not approve you.

Popular Posts

Books We Love Insider Blog

Blog Archive