Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Covid Tired by Nancy M Bell

To learn more about Nancy and her books click on the flyer above.


I'm Covid tired, are you? I really, really want to go somewhere, do something, but nope, can't. Infection numbers are rising like crazy in Alberta. So....I have turned my frustrations to good use. Chance's Way, which I blogged about last month, is coming along. The above flyer is a mock up, the final cover will have Chance in place of Laurel, but this gives you an idea of the concept.

It's kinda cool to see all the covers in the Laurel series together. Particularly, the two Arabella covers. For those unfamiliar with the series, Laurel's Gramma Bella, while she's not in the Cornwall Adventures until the last book, has set a number of things in motion before the first book in the series. Arabella's Secret  series explores how some things came to be and how Gramma Bella ended up in southern Alberta married to a rancher instead of staying close to home in Cornwall.

I'm still working on Chance's story as he grapples with his demons and struggles with the financial difficulties of keeping the family ranch going. His pride won't let him ask for help, but the boy is floundering. Colt Rowan watches with concern, but doesn't want to stick his nose in where it might not be wanted. Laurel and Chance seem to be mending the rifts in their relationship, at least as far as friendship is concerned. Her heart is still with Coll in Cornwall, but that's a long way away. 

Stay tuned for more updates next month!


www.nancymbell.ca

authornancymbell at Facebook

https://www.bookswelove.com/bell-nancy/     
 

3 comments:

  1. Sorry you're Covid tired. I'm not butthen at my age going places is more problem than staying at home. Keep writing and I know I'll enjoy yournext book

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great covers, Nancy. Wonderful series, too. Wishing you the very best with the new release.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great covers. Best wishes on the new release. Like you I am so Covid tired. Glad you were able to get something good out of it.

    ReplyDelete

I have opened up comments once again. The comments are moderated so if you're a spammer you are wasting your time and mine. I will not approve you.

Popular Posts

Books We Love Insider Blog

Blog Archive