Friday, September 2, 2022

Meet our BWL Authors - Eileen O'Finlan and Victoria Chatham

 

Introducing Eileen O'Finlan

Eileen is a BWL Author from Massachusetts

 

I live in Holden, a town located in Central Massachusetts, very close to the city of Worcester.  I have lived here most of my life.  However, both of my parents are from Vermont and many of my relatives live there.  I dearly love Vermont and consider myself an “honorary Vermonter.”  I am 54, single, and the caretaker of my amazing 91 year old mom.  I also have two adorable cats (a Russian Blue named Smokey and a calico Maine Coon named Autumn Amelia.)   Books and cats are pretty much all I need to be happy!

 

I work full-time as an Administrative Assistant in the Tribunal Office for the Roman Catholic Diocese of Worcester.  I also just started teaching online courses in theology for the University of Dayton, Ohio.  I have an undergraduate degree in history and a Master’s Degree in Pastoral Ministry.

 

 www.eileenofinlan.com   

 

 

Visit Eileen's Author Page:  https://bookswelove.net/o-finlan-eileen/

 

Introducing Victoria Chatham

Victoria is a BWL Author from Alberta 

 

Being born in Bristol, England, Victoria, Chatham grew up in an area rife with the elegance of Regency architecture. This, along with the novels of Georgette Heyer, engendered in her an abiding interest in the period with its style and manners and is one where she feels most at home.


Apart from her writing, Victoria is an avid reader of anything that catches her interest, but especially Regency romance. She also teaches introductory creative writing. Her love of horses gets her away from her computer to volunteer at Spruce Meadows, a world class equestrian centre near Calgary, Alberta, where she currently lives. http://victoriachatham.blogspot.ca   

 

 

Visit Victoria's author page https://bookswelove.net/chatham-victoria/

3 comments:

  1. Two great writers. I've enjoyed their books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to learn more about our fellow BWL authors. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love learning the faces behind the great storytellers!

    ReplyDelete

I have opened up comments once again. The comments are moderated so if you're a spammer you are wasting your time and mine. I will not approve you.

Popular Posts

Books We Love Insider Blog

Blog Archive