Sunday, June 9, 2024

Twice Hung! A Historical Mystery by Vanessa C. Hawkins

 

 

 Vanessa Hawkins Author Page

    

Twice Hung came out last week! I'm so excited! If you're into historical mystery, with a sprinkle of romance, this one's for you! It features Ethel Arsenault and her journey to Charlottetown to see her affluent, business saavy brother Ernest, who has made a name for himself in the shipbuilding industry. When he turns up dead, Ethel is left to care for his estate, Eden Hall and his wife, Dolly. But Ethel is sure that there is something afoot when she starts hearing voices at night. Is she being plagued by the past, or is something more sinister at work? Please check out Twice Hung at all available retailers now. Though I wrote way out of my genre this time around, this book has been lovingly crafted with a ton of research into 1800's Charlottetown PEI. My visits to the island in the last few years really paid off here. Can you solve the mystery of Eden Hall? Oh! And don't forget to write a review! :)
PIC: The real Eden Hall my story Twice Hung was based on.

1 comment:

I have opened up comments once again. The comments are moderated so if you are a spammer you are wasting your time and mine. I will not approve you.

Popular Posts

Books We Love Insider Blog

Blog Archive