Friday, October 10, 2014

Sweet As..... by Cheryl Wright


Each month I look forward to sharing a card with you. The one I'm sharing this month is totally different to the previous shares.

Last week I went to the country for a few days (along with my husband Alan) to visit hubby's mother, who sadly has dementia.

While I was there, I came across a card magazine that I'd never been able to find in Australia before. Card magazines always have a 'free gift' included, and quite often the gifts are stamps. This magazine included two very cute rabbit stamps, along with two small embossing folders. (The blue design along the bottom of this card was done using one of those embossing folders.)




Apart from the colouring, this was a fairly quick and easy card.

I think I've mentioned before that I make and donate cards to soldiers overseas. This card will be going in my next bundle. This one is already bagged and ready to go.

Here's the inside as well:






Very simple, but it extends the design to the inside as well. I hope this card will make a soldier's child very happy.



Til next time,













Links:

My website:  www.cheryl-wright.com 
Blog:  www.cheryl-wright.com/blog
Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/cherylwrightauthor

Make sure you join my Facebook page as I run regular giveaways for followers, and a new one will be starting soon!

4 comments:

  1. Your cards are wonderful Cheryl, as you know I have three on display at home.

    Regards

    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cards, Cheryl. And I love your blog background image. I was born in The Netherlands so it's extra special for me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Louise. This blog is my publishers - yes, it's a lovely background.

      Delete

I have opened up comments once again. The comments are moderated so if you're a spammer you are wasting your time and mine. I will not approve you.

Popular Posts

Books We Love Insider Blog

Blog Archive