Friday, October 10, 2014
Sweet As..... by Cheryl Wright
Each month I look forward to sharing a card with you. The one I'm sharing this month is totally different to the previous shares.
Last week I went to the country for a few days (along with my husband Alan) to visit hubby's mother, who sadly has dementia.
While I was there, I came across a card magazine that I'd never been able to find in Australia before. Card magazines always have a 'free gift' included, and quite often the gifts are stamps. This magazine included two very cute rabbit stamps, along with two small embossing folders. (The blue design along the bottom of this card was done using one of those embossing folders.)
Apart from the colouring, this was a fairly quick and easy card.
I think I've mentioned before that I make and donate cards to soldiers overseas. This card will be going in my next bundle. This one is already bagged and ready to go.
Here's the inside as well:
Very simple, but it extends the design to the inside as well. I hope this card will make a soldier's child very happy.
Til next time,
Links:
My website: www.cheryl-wright.com
Blog: www.cheryl-wright.com/blog
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cherylwrightauthor
Make sure you join my Facebook page as I run regular giveaways for followers, and a new one will be starting soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
As most experienced authors will tell you, their characters become old friends and much of the book is nothing more than recording their c...
-
https://books2read.com/b/Jillian-of-Banff Barnes and Noble Amazon September means seven. I know. I hear you. It’s the ninth month. B...
-
People, at least most I know with, don't realize how much goes into being a e-published author. My family thinks the time I spend ...
-
To order your copy of this award-winning series, click on this link: https://www.bookswelove.com/shop/series/the-twisted-climb I'm pre...
-
Please click this link for author and book information One thing I like about writing short stories is the chance to explore genres and ch...
-
Azura Chronicles series, Byzantium series, Blue Phantom series, different takes on the Azura Universe amazon - B&N - Smashwords back l...
-
We all know about black cats and their associations with “witches” and bad luck if one happens to cross your path. But what about bla...
-
A common belief in most of Asia is that of reincarnation. After we die, the eternal soul reincarnates into another body. Some believe in m...
-
When did you decide to become a writer? It's a question I am asked at every book signing and speaking engagement. Becoming a writer was ...
-
Recently I saw a wonderful musical from the early fifties, "Showboat." Whenever I mention this movie to a friend, I invar...

Your cards are wonderful Cheryl, as you know I have three on display at home.
ReplyDeleteRegards
Margaret
Thanks so much, Margaret.
DeletePretty cards, Cheryl. And I love your blog background image. I was born in The Netherlands so it's extra special for me :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Louise. This blog is my publishers - yes, it's a lovely background.
Delete