Saturday, February 18, 2017
Better Late than Never by Nancy M Bell
His Brother's Bride is the second release in Books We Love Canadian Historical Brides series to celebrate Canada's 150th Birthday. YOu can click on the image to be taken to my author page at Books We Love to see more.
I apologize for posting late this month. I'm off to beautiful Banff Alberta with Victoria Chatham, author of Brides of Banff Springs, and publisher Jude Pittman to promote the series with a reading at Banff Library. So I apologize again for the lateness and shortness of this post. But I leave you with images of the lovely mountain town I'm about to leave for. It's supposed to snow this afternoon so the roads may be a bit tricky but the scenery is certainly worth it.
Til next month...be well...be happy...buy my new book...opps did I say that out loud? LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
As most experienced authors will tell you, their characters become old friends and much of the book is nothing more than recording their c...
-
https://books2read.com/b/Jillian-of-Banff Barnes and Noble Amazon September means seven. I know. I hear you. It’s the ninth month. B...
-
People, at least most I know with, don't realize how much goes into being a e-published author. My family thinks the time I spend ...
-
To order your copy of this award-winning series, click on this link: https://www.bookswelove.com/shop/series/the-twisted-climb I'm pre...
-
Please click this link for author and book information One thing I like about writing short stories is the chance to explore genres and ch...
-
Azura Chronicles series, Byzantium series, Blue Phantom series, different takes on the Azura Universe amazon - B&N - Smashwords back l...
-
We all know about black cats and their associations with “witches” and bad luck if one happens to cross your path. But what about bla...
-
A common belief in most of Asia is that of reincarnation. After we die, the eternal soul reincarnates into another body. Some believe in m...
-
When did you decide to become a writer? It's a question I am asked at every book signing and speaking engagement. Becoming a writer was ...
-
Recently I saw a wonderful musical from the early fifties, "Showboat." Whenever I mention this movie to a friend, I invar...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are now live if we don't have a lot of spam they'll stay live, if we do they'll close again so spammers don't waste our time or yours