Friday, January 25, 2019


https://books2read.com/Rough-Business

We woke up yesterday to what the weather channel called “bitter” cold. To you sir, mission accomplished. The north wind was sliding the icky white stuff under some of the glass entrances in our building. Why on earth would someone exit with -30 temperatures with wind chill.
As I stood looking out the window at the meteorological carnage I thought to myself “bitter is an interesting word.”
It is certain that I am not bitter with the announcer. It’s not his fault that he is disposed for simply reading off the prompter. Wow. I may have to come back to this paragraph and soften the wording. Wait. It seems I no longer want to do that. A little guilt is building. Oh, never mind. I’ll just direct my thoughts back to the word bitter.
Bitter foods have me confused. Brussels sprouts are legendary for their bitter taste. Baffling. I never noticed as I ate them smothered in cranberry sauce. Let’s turn our attention and pallets to one of the great, and apparently bitter, spices. Our friend ginger. Here I’m stopping the literary train. Ginger is our friend. The best cookie. Of course ginger snaps.
Hold this spot for me. I have to run our and buy a bag.
Okay, I’m back. crunch crunch
Now we put this ginger bashing to rest. The greatest meal in the world is obviously crispy ginger beef.  The the texture of the crunchy morsels is magnificent. The blending of the flavour mixture of the fried onions and ginger seasoning blend perfectly.
One wishes there was a beverage that fit the subject and the above mentioned meal.

Ahh. That'll do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have opened up comments once again. The comments are moderated so if you're a spammer you are wasting your time and mine. I will not approve you.

Popular Posts

Books We Love Insider Blog

Blog Archive