Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Sneak Peek

New novel!
Find my books here!


As the song goes...I'm so excited and I just can't hide it! Come June the second of my YA mystery series, The Linda Tassel Mysteries will launch with this glorious cover, brought to us by BWL publishing. I think it captures the sprit of this missing person mystery. Who is missing? Linda's friend and Fancy Shawl dancing partner, Rising Fawn. Linda and Tad will have their hands full with this one.

This series was born in my own young adult years when I was a BIG fan of Nancy Drew, but I sure could have used a heroine who looked more like me. Then I formed a wonderful friendship in Georgia with another Linda, who welcomed me among her Cherokee relatives and culture. I hope this series honors them and their hospitality.

Great news about Book 1 of this series, Death at Little Mound... it has achieved finalist status in two international awards: The Mystery and Mayhem Award and the Dante Rossetti Award for Young Adult fiction. I'll be finding out in June the results of both competitions. Stay tuned!


 





 

6 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read your next. Good luck in the aware category. Miss you. Found dome old pictures of the critique group. One of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great evenings, Janet...thanks largely to you and your hospitality. Miss you, too!

      Delete
  2. Wishing you the very best with this title, Eileen. I love novels featuring Native American culture. I also love this cover. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Vijaya! Michele is such a talented and hardworking designer. I'm in awe!

      Delete
  3. Love the book cover, Eileen! Best of luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, JS! I sure hope the book is as good as that cover!

    ReplyDelete

I have opened up comments once again. The comments are moderated so if you're a spammer you are wasting your time and mine. I will not approve you.

Popular Posts

Books We Love Insider Blog

Blog Archive